Friday, July 13, 2007

yellow. stripes. and confusion.



the fact that i exist makes it unreasonable for someone to take another path in life.

and everything else that ramon told me last night made me look back to what i've nearly forgotten in the past.

i don't want to ruin someone's dream, neither do i want to change someone's vision for the world. but i also do not want to miss a 'chance.' that chance must be taken by me. there will never be apologies if i don't take it; only regrets. i don't want to live the rest of my life blaming myself for not doing anything. i fear the day that i will probably tell myself, "had i been more honest, i could've been happier."

but what can i do? the determination is so strong. it might look like i'm the devil for trying to stop it.

God is not selfish. the thing is - he responded.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARG. :( Damn boys. Bohoooo!

Indeed, God is not selfish...

July 14, 2007 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger yayam said...

boooooooooo. :(

July 14, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home