Sunday, July 15, 2007

bente.

For 20 mysterious people, here's what I have to say.

1. For all the art lessons we had (some even took most your busy time), thanks. I wouldn't be THIS confident if it weren't for the both of you who kept on reminding me that I had the talent after all.

2. I hate waiting.

3. I don't hate you; because it wasn't your fault. I might even fall for you if I were a guy.

4. Why are you ignoring me now? Is it because I keep on teasing you to her? When it's obvious that you like me? (Uy, joke lang yung last part. :p)

5. I miss your texts.

6. Sorry kung pinaasa kita. I'm sorry if I pushed you away. You are super sweet; but I don't want to be treated like a princess.

7. I forgive you. Because I know your intention was to prevent me from getting hurt. But keeping that secret from me was like betraying me - you and probably the rest of the class. No one told me. I had to find out for myself, and that made it even more painful.

8. Next time you organize an event, make sure you know how to handle your group. You can't just demand from other people outside the group.

9. 'Wag mo kaming idamay sa mga problema mo.

10. You've seen me in my saddest moment. You were the only person who have seen me cried for one stupid thing. I hope that you now understand why I had to cut that bond which he and I started so long before. When you have a new point, tell me.

11. I like talking to sensible people like you.

12. I wish my life was as bubbly as yours. You don't seem to have problems all the time.

13. I miss watching basketball games with you, buddy. :)

14. Don't pity me. I hate the fact that you assumed something which I never declared myself.

15. Soulmates tayo...kasi we have the same dilemma. :p Hopefully, matapos na ang problema natin. I, Ya_Yum. ;)

16. Your "observations" were the best. I was never true to you as a friend. But you were, nevertheless.

17. I thought we had this connection. And then I realized I was only hiding from the truth. I hate myself for trying to steal you from who you truly love.

18. Don't act like you know EVERYTHING. I hate it.

19. You're stupid. And selfish. You were close to my heart. But it was you who ignored me from the moment we became an issue. You were always friendly, yet ironically, it was you who pushed me away. Never spoke a word, never started a conversation. Why are you so pretentious? I thought I was the one who was hiding from the truth. But while I was writing the last part of my '20 things,' I realized that all along, you were the coward. If there was really no understanding in the past, why didn't you want me to know? I hate the fact that even you, one of the closest people in my heart, would even try to hurt me. I hate you, and I hate our story, but I still wish that you give yourself more time before jumping to a conclusion. Thanks, anyway, to the only stupid person I know who could make someone laugh and cry at the same time.

20. Thy will be done.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitaw. Buang jud si #19. Tsk. Tsk.

July 15, 2007 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger yayam said...

omi itap.

pati imo.

:p

July 16, 2007 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger MamaSue said...

i think you really have many secrets. I have ony a little clue of what you're talking.

July 16, 2007 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger crazeytin said...

hmmm...murag kaila ko kay number 19...pro dli ko sure...si *toot* na??? anyways, kung correct naa sa ako mind, BUING jud xa!!! ;)

July 19, 2007 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger ace said...

feeling nako kaila ko sa uban... sa uban lang... labi na si #19...ck ck ck

July 21, 2007 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger yayam said...

wahahaa. giilad ko sa buing. :p

July 21, 2007 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home