Saturday, July 28, 2007

anticlimactic

there's been only one person whom I can talk to about my ever so dramatic life. we just joke about it most of the time. but i know he understands me and what my situation is.

there's been only one person whom I can tell about my deepest secrets. and even though he might have almost slipped some of those secrets, i know he'd never tell.

and so far, there's been only one person who could make me smile so truthfully even though i don't want to. the only person who could make me laugh out of my misery. the only person who could truly understand me.

this is the reason why we're friends, and for the same reason, we are hurt.

i'm so glad you're living your life there. i'm happy that you're making the most out of it. you've made wonderful friends, but i hope you won't forget us. if things get worse, we could always end up together. haha. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home