Saturday, August 11, 2007

yesterday...

..i ate my very first UP fishball. i got addicted, so i went back to the fishball stand three times.

i promised myself i would only eat fishball on a very special date, para memorable. what was so special about yesterday?





the air was cool. i sat there watching hundreds of teenagers running around the field. some were playing frisbee, others american football. and on the left side of the field, the UP Sikad was practicing football, or others may call it, soccer. i miss soccer. i've played competitively in high school and i want to play competitively again in college. 'i want to play again, i want to make a goal once more,' i keep telling myself. my mind was drifting. suddenly, i was in another place, in another time. i looked around me and realized i was in tiendesitas. with him. and everything else seems to be a fairy tale...

i was daydreaming once more. that was the thing i missed the most.

so i walked along the acad to the gym and continued my fairy tale dreams. i passed by a fishball stand (one of the many fishball stands in UP) near the CHK building. i tried it. and there began my craving for more fishball!

so tomorrow..i'm going back to the fishball stand. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home